Wednesday 19 June 2013

Where is the official Body By Science blog?

I'm sorry to say but it looks like Doug McGuff's official Body By Science blog could be no more.

According to the domain whois info it expired on the 10th of June and it has already been snapped up by someone else.

I will update this blog as soon as I hear anything about it being fixed or even if Doug creates a new blog.

I really hope it can be rectified as otherwise a lot of great blog posts and comments could be gone forever.

In the meantime feel free to use the comments section here to discuss BBS or stay in touch with other Body By Science blog members.

UPDATE: The site is back online now: http://www.bodybyscience.net/home.html/

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update. There is a lot of good info on their site, so I too hope it isn't lost forever.

    ReplyDelete